We offer a range of psychological services to adults and children, such as specialist
assessments and interventions for a range of difficulties.
What can you expect?
- Where possible we aim to offer you an appointment within 14 days
- Therapy begins with an initial assessment to identify your difficulties and ascertain
- Confidentiality will be explained to you fully
- Sessions last for 50 minutes and should be paid for in advance
- Cancellations not made within 48 hours of your appointment will be charged at the
- The number of sessions required depends on the severity of symptoms and other factors;
this can be discussed at the initial assessment
- All interventions are based on sound knowledge of psychological principles
- Your therapist works according to the Code of Ethics and Practice regulated by the
British Psychological Society and The Health & Care Professions Council
What we offer treatment for?
- Panic disorder & agoraphobia
- Behavioural problems
- Self-esteem problems
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Trauma & PTSD
- Health anxiety